I thought life will be awesome when I accumulate a ton of learning an achievements. I was wrong. Life has become better, but because I’ve started appreciating the importance of the mundane and taking more sensible decisions.
I’m learning to:
- Let my blog run on WordPress because it just works.
- Stay with PHP as a skill-set because there’s lot of work around.
- Appreciate mainstream frameworks like React over underdogs like VueJS.
- Stay away from “exciting” startups targeting “exponential growth”.
- Sleep enough and on time.
- Waste time watching Counter Strike.
- Purchase music from time to time and give back to the artists.
- Accept my team/family as they are.
Well, that’s about all I had to say, I guess . . . 🙂